1 covered with or consisting of rust; "a rusty machine"; "rusty deposits"
2 of the color of rust [syn: rust]
3 impaired in skill by neglect [syn: out of practice(p)]
- Rhymes: -ʌsti
of the rust color, reddish or reddish-brown
lacking recent experience, out of practice
Rusty may refer to:
- something which is covered with rust
- Rusty (Rodan album) a 1994 album by Rodan
- Rusty, a nickname for men named Russell
- Rusty (band), a Canadian alternative rock band in the 1990s
- Rusty, a character from the British children's comic The Dandy
- Rusty, a horse with the German 2004 Summer Olympic Team
- Rusty, a member of the American band Pain
- "Rusty", a song by The Dismemberment Plan from their 1995 album !
- "Rusty", a song by Idlewild from their 2000 album ''100 Broken Windows
- Rusty Greer, a former baseball player for the Texas Rangers
- Rusty Kuntz, a former baseball player.
- Rusty Russell, an Australian free software programmer and advocate
- Rusty the Diesel, an orange diesel engine, a Major character from Thomas the Tank engine show
- "Rusty" was the son of Danny Tanner's girlfriend, Cindy on the show Full House
- "Rusty" the steam train, the central character from Andrew Lloyd Webber's musical Starlight Express
- "Rusty", the nickname of Dr. Thaddeus Venture from Venture Bros.
- Rusty, a brand of surf apparel, now based in Australia
Titian, Titian-red, a stranger to, adust, anile, auburn, bay, bay-colored, bayard, brazen, bricky, bronze, bronze-colored, bronzed, brownish-red, cardinal, carmine, carnation, carnelian, castaneous, cerise, cherry, cherry-colored, cherry-red, chestnut, chestnut-brown, copper, copper-colored, coppery, corroded, crabbed, crimson, crumbling, cupreous, damask, debilitated, decrepit, dilapidated, disaccustomed, doddered, doddering, doddery, dry, dusty, dyspeptic, eaten, eroded, feeble, ferruginous, fiery, fire-red, flame-colored, flame-red, flaming, fossilized, foxy, fusty, gerontal, gerontic, glowing, gone to seed, grating, gules, henna, hoarse, hot, hot-tempered, ignorant, ill-humored, ill-natured, incarmined, inexperienced, infirm, inflamed, infrared, iron-red, jarring, lake-colored, laky, lateritious, liver-brown, liver-colored, livid-brown, lobster-red, lurid, mahogany, maroon, mildewed, moldering, moldy, moss-grown, mossbacked, moth-eaten, mummylike, musty, new to, on the downgrade, out of condition, out of shape, out of training, palsied, papery-skinned, port-wine, puce, rasping, raucous, ravaged with age, red, red-dyed, red-looking, reddened, reddish, reddish-amber, reddish-brown, rickety, roan, rough, rubicund, rubiginous, rubric, rubricose, ruby, ruby-colored, ruby-red, ruddied, ruddy, rufescent, rufous, rugged, ruined, ruinous, run to seed, russet, russety, rust, rust-cankered, rust-colored, rust-eaten, rust-red, rust-worn, scarlet, senile, shaky, shriveled, slipping, soft, stale, stammel, stiff, stricken in years, strident, sunburned, terra-cotta, tile-red, time-scarred, timeworn, tottering, tottery, unaccustomed, unacquainted with, unconversant with, unfamiliar with, unhabituated, unhardened, uninured, unpracticed, unseasoned, untrained, unused, unused to, unwonted, vermilion, vinaceous, warm, weak, weaned, wine, wine-colored, wine-red, withered, wizened, worn